Saturday 31 August 2013

Press Conference already End.. Sad? Happy? hurmm




Assalamualaikum ! first and foremost, thank to everyone that contribute to do this work and forum.. Finally this press conference had completed. After this press conference all team had gone through test 3 especially my team THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE.. congrate everybody..  :)

Okay let me tell the truth, We have seat together to do the research also the evidence that we have to watch what happen at Bermuda triangle, what happen to Flight 19, the ship.. So bored.. :'(.. Fara F, Deeba, Mini and I have yawn more than 3 time.. hehe.. that night I cannot sleep well because I always think about the forum.. Because in my dream it is about the Bermuda triangle and scary face appears in my dream…you know who? Of course the person is TEECH… aarrgghhh… it is very scary..

 The day of press conference, I am so nervous to present in front of them.. The floor is so noise when we open the question to floor.. We can’t control it.. After the press conference I felt so sad because not perform very well.. I really STREES to do this forum.. huhuhu.. :(

By the way, CONGRATULATION for all team that involved in this press conference there is THE FAIRIES, KARAK HIGHWAY, THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE, UFO and THE MERMAIDS… to teech thank a lot because teaching us.. I like the way that you teach us.. I am going to miss the BEL 313 :>

No comments:

Post a Comment