Saturday 24 August 2013

Last Thursday Experience :)

      Regarding Last Thursday, that is my very first time to be in the press confrence. For me, It is like a real press conference but it is too bad because I don't get a chance to ask a question to the presenters but I will make sure next time I will ask questions so other group, you all better watch out ! :D Other than that, I want to congratulate both The Fairies and Haunted Karak Highway's group because of their amazing presentation. I am sure they feel relief because they had done it. Now I know how it is actually to be in press conference. 

     Then, I also learned something from this press conference, it is we must have our patient and teamwork so that we can work together and make sure the presentation run smoothly. 

1 comment:

  1. well actually we're not feel relief at all Sha :'( still got long journey to collect the marks and am sure its gonna be a tough moment to collect those marks :( :'(

    ReplyDelete