Sunday 25 August 2013

Last Thursday Experience

Assalamualaikum..hello everyone.. regarding last Thursdays experience that is my first time to be in press conference.For me it really like real press conference will happen outside. so scare :( ..The fun part when people on the floor scream and also fight to ask critical question..he he..then hard part to think and answer at the same time.The most importance thing is teamwork because all members will help each others as a team and always smile.I also want to congratulate both the fairies and Karak highway's group because of fun presentation and lovely picture..I wish good luck to my own group..hehehe

1 comment:

  1. As salam and good morning,

    Note to self. This is the last entry for this group. Checked on August 26th, Monday - AM.

    -teech-

    ReplyDelete