Friday 30 August 2013

Now Press Conference finally ended ~

Assalamualaikum ! first and foremost, this entry is for me to express what I feel after press conference. Okay, let me tell the truth, after this press conference which means my team had gone through TEST 3 ! Alhamdulillah, I feel relieve and now I can sleep well but hold on ! not too well actually because I need to think about the final one L. By the way, CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY ! Now, I know how much effort you must contribute to get what you really want. J


There were 5 groups involved in this press conference which included The Mermaid, The Fairies, The Haunted Karak Highway, UFO and of course finally THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE . Teech, if you read my entry, it is triangle teech not square or circle ;P. About the red and yellow card, I am absolutely agree with this rule in order to respect each other. Well our country is democratic right ! MERDEKA ! . But, at the same place, I feel unsatisfied because I think I did not perform well during the press conference. Somehow, the questions that I asked maybe too childish or not relevant but that was what we called LEARN .  Last but not least, what I can say is I am gonna miss those time we are shouting and create memories with each other . Thank you teech for  teaching me J

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are so right Deebs!

    It's BERMUDA DODECAHEDRON.

    So sorry. My bad, heh heh heh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..also can la teech..
    beside, it is just myth one :D

    teech! what language is that? i do have one request..can you teach us any language beside english and malay ? i want to learn..muahaha

    ReplyDelete