Saturday 24 August 2013

Last Thursday experience :)

     Assalamualaikum everyone, regarding the forum that those two groups had done, honestly it was my first time doing  such thing. For me, it was a very good experience and somehow it taught me how to create a critical questions on the spot. Although it was quite frustrated because we had to fight with each other in order to be selected but on the same time it teach us to be patient. Before I forgot, I want to congratulate The Fairies and Haunted Karak Highway group because they were great that day. Their presentation gave me a lot of information. Furthermore, I feel like in the real press conference and feel extremely nervous although I only as the audience. For me, I have done my best and I really hope teech can give me a good marks. For the next time, I will fight to the end! :D . Go Bermuda Triangle !

2 comments:

  1. Akcik , you're so confident the moment you says "For me, I have done my best ..." Hahaha . Good luck Akcikkk

    sincerely ,
    Amanda comel lote alolo

    ReplyDelete
  2. may i add ? may i add? dba from tv al hijrah !
    i did say i have done my best but miss amanda from nestum eh nexter , at the end i did say i will fight to the end that's mean i will do better than the other day hahahaha (laugh like crazy) anyway thank you for your kind support :D

    ReplyDelete