Sunday 25 August 2013

Happening but annoying on Thursday morning.

Yo! What’s up dude? Hehehe. What? About Thursday experience? Hmmm, okay. Are you ready to rock!!!? Okay, let’s start. About the forum on Thursday morning, I feel like whoaaaaaaaaaa. *piung piung piung piung piung* *fireworks*. Is this the real situation when we are going for a press conference? It is really crowded and stressful moment when you are fighting with others to be called by the moderator. Everyone going crazy and everyone want to ask (actually they don’t really do, but for the sake of marks they need to do so, including me. xD). It more frustrated when you yell loudly and the moderator ignore you and call another person to ask a question. Really annoying you know. I’m almost lost my voice because of you guys. This is warning to next presenter if you didn’t call me on next press I will find you and I will kill you slowly. Don’t you dare to defy me. Mind that! Hehehe. Just kidding. :p. I think since part 1 until part 6, this is the most happening BEL class. You can argue, you can share your thought, and the most important you can defy others opinion and said like this, “Shut up, your opinion is rubbish” It make the situation more lively and I will make this as one of my precious memories in UiTM. Thank you guys, appreciate so much. Btw, please prepare for the next wave! Am going to all out. Be careful. I will make sure you guys will suffer with my stupid question. :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment