Sunday 8 September 2013

The Reflection to the Rainbow Soldier

Assalamualaikum......

Yum...yum...thank Teech for the treas us...hehehe...this first time i watch movie in class...(so excited...)..Movie "Laskar Pelangi" is best indon movie...because i don't like indon movie actualy..hehe...This movie tell us a lot of responsible and sacrifice to our life.The most character that i like is Ikal because he never give up for his life.The funny part when he meet girl and falling in love after he saw only hand suddenly many flower dancing around him,I don't now where its come from..hahaha..He become the success boy even his best friend quit from that school and the girl left him.The credo that I create for myself  "be cool like blue" (you know the meaning right.. :-P ) like Lintang after his father died, he just move on his life even he has to take care his sisters as the eldest in family.We have to be cool even we have biggest problem in our life or someone died maybe.Last week, it also happen to me in my family (not my parents ..hehe)then I try to smile and become normal life..people died never come back but people live have to move on....I like the spirit Miss Muslima because she stay want to teach even his'uncle not have money to pay her salary.Compare Mr.Bakri just want money and name only...When I grow up, I want be like Miss Muslimah (hope...pray for me..hehe).Thank you Teech for the great movie and teach us many thing in our life..thank a lot...a lot...a lot...

         

2 comments: