Sunday 8 September 2013

The Reflection on the Rainbow Soldier

First of all I would like to say thank you very much to Teech for the treats. Even though my ice-cream already completely melting but it is very delicious. Okay let’s start. ‘Laskar Pelangi’, the movie that give us a lot of credo. The movie that teach me the meaning of life. The credo that I like the most is by Pak Harfan, he said “We live to give as much as we can not to take as much as we can”. To compare my life with them, my life is far better than them but I didn’t take this chance to be the one that grateful with I have and I feel they far better than me. How can poor people like them have the spirit to learn new thing. I’m really inspired by Lintang because whenever a barrier comes he did manage it brilliantly. Even though how long it takes, he will wait patiently like he waiting for a crocodile go away even at that time he has debate competition. I really proud of him. He teach me how to be patient even we had a hard time. If I am at their situation maybe I will give up with my life and better I be a coast boy and I think more better I help my father raise all my sister. I don’t think I can be like them, they really inspired me. For me, I will take the lesson of this movie as much as I can and I will applied it in my daily life. Insya-Allah. J

1 comment: