Saturday 7 September 2013

THE REFLECTION ON THE RAINBOW SOILDER



Assalamualaikum !

First and foremost, this entry is for me to express what I feel after I watching the LASKAR PELANGI movie. After I watching that movie I finally realized that life is not simple as we thought. I never know at the Belitong just only one Islamic school that is SD Muhammadiyah. SD Muhammadiyyah is like a shabby house and very old. Mr Harfan and Miss Muslimah is very hardworking person because they want to continue and protect the school to achieve the good student like UPT in the Belitong village. But when I watching Lintang, Ikal, Sahara, Mahar,Kucai, Harun and everyone in that school, I never think that there are people who willing to do anything to gain their knowledge. Like Lintang, he is a great student and also a great son. Although he is a poor kid and his house located is very far from the school and he has to wade the crocodile but he will to gain knowledge. Also, if I am Lintang I will to give up my study to focus on my family. For Ikal, I also proud of him because after his heart broken with Ah Ling, he study hard to go to Paris and Alhamdulillah he got to continue his study at Paris.

After that, I want say that BEL 313 is great subject in part 5. In this class I learn many things that you have teach me in the class. For me critical thinking is very hard to me but even this subject is very difficult it is still enjoyable because Teech is very awesome :). In this class like built up my confident level. InsyaAllah I will use all knowledge that I learn from you. Even though, I done my study in UiTM Perak I never forget what you teach me in the class. Thank you Teech, you are my best lecturer and idol. :)

1 comment:

  1. We always think about things that we do not have... Until we forget things that we do have.

    Focus on the future and may your life become great!!!

    ReplyDelete